Broth is made by having remnants of the animal or fish that we couldn't eat, example, the bones, fish head, in a casserole filled with water. Broth is the basis of a good soup, so keep this in mind.
We have 9 different broth and cooking time.
- Seafood broth - 45min
- Fish broth - 40min + 1 hour to the side.
- Ox broth - 5 - 6 hours
- Calf broth - 3 - 4 hours
- Sheep/lamb broth - 3 - 6 hours
- Pig broth - 3 - 4 hours
- Vegetable broth - 1 hour ( Consist of onions, leek, celery and carrot. )
- Wild broth - 2 - 6 hours
- Chicken broth - 2 - 4 hours
- Brown broth - Ox, calf, wild, sheep/lamb
- Light broth - Fish, seafood, vegetable, chicken, ox, calf.