mandag 31. oktober 2011

3 years and now this...

Been having the same problem since the start of my years as a cook, and I never thought it could go further down as it has gone today..

3 years ago, I found out I had a problem with my feet. They just would not seem to be able to keep me upright for 8 hours straight. After I had been standing for 8 hours, I need to take a day break. Because if I resumed standing up, the pain would just come back after an hour.

Just to update on my life.

The season on the hotel has ended and I started working in a hospital instead, helping them out. Where you actually had to stand 90% of the time and have short 10-30min breaks. The pain gradually was so strong, that when my boss called and needed me, I just couldn't.

And to make the long story short:

I am now waiting for the hospital to give me an appointment so that they can figure out what is wrong with me.
Until then, I can't work.  My entire career has been a huge waste of time. And I am wondering what I am supposed to do next.

Dan.

Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar