tirsdag 14. juni 2011

Quick update on how things are going!

Hello everyone!

I have read that most of you have been wondering what i will be doing at work, and the answer is that i will be helping out the chef, making the food for the á la carte, aswell as being a part time waitor, and i will be cleaning most of the rest rooms when needed to.

I can't wait to get started, but because of the school, they won't let me go before the 20th, that is if i get this application to them. I need to write an application for getting out a bit early because i got to work, or else i won't be able to pay the rent.

However, i have heard that the salary might be around 120 - 200 norwegian kroners. which is about $23 - $37 an hour. I will be working like mad :)


Yours.
Dan:)

1 kommentar:

  1. Nice salary and doesn't sound like too bad work, good luck!

    SvarSlett